Monday, January 07, 2008

ahhhh really dunno what the heck is wrong.
no matter what blogskin i use the side bar can't get in place.
yes i wld really appreciate if any kind soul can help me solve the problem. it is one good way to get hold of my password :p

meanwhile, since its the content of the blog u guys are following, i shall keep it going. bear with the weird looking bar!

Change of Team;

today is my first day in FHA (Food & Hotel Asia) team!
hand over my stuff in Engineering team and well, its a new start for me.

i took sometime to think back of the past 6months in Engineering team.
the happy moments.. the stressful times.. and those 2 emotional occassion with presence of my tears..

i dont wish to mention more bout the stuff that happened.
all i knw, it did me good :) it taught me ALOT. and thats the purpose of internship isnt it?

if i can leave a msg for the Engineering Team here..
"Appreciate others more, you might find a greater joy than remembering their faults. Free the interns, because you were once in their position. You will have the respect you want when you give the same."

and of course, please do forgive me for the wrongs i've made. and for the times i wonder if i'm really that stupid, you guys made me re-evaluate myself. thus, i knw my weakness better den before.

i'll never forget to thank the only soul whom i will miss working with in the team. my beloved Lao Ban!
i thought of writing you a card through the weekends, but i thought it will be better if i were to give it to be before i leave the place.. wait for it k? i hope you find joy in whatever you do and wherever you will be pursuing.. for now, i thank you for the times you listened to me.. for the times you notice i wasn't too happy.. you opened me up to talk about my bottled feelings.

Laila, our receptionist, reminded me that.. a new team is a new start. it doesn't mean i can slack all over again (its never in my thoughts either) it means doing even better for the people who believe in me, and prove those people wrong :) i will..

looking forward to good days ahead!
FHA seems too happening to be missed and i'm glad i'm part of it..

i knw this is so grrrr... havent even start work proper and i'm thinking of how to submit my leave for april.. heehee.. but its gonna be aft the whole event what! i'll think of how to get it done.

oh well, happy new yr peeps!
it seem like the new yr starts TODAY for me :)

No comments: